Goliath Labs Return Policy
Promotional Items Return Policy
All sales are final on any promotional items sold on goliathlabs.com. Please make sure that you have read the return policy in detail before making any purchases on goliathlabs.com.
All Goliath Labs sales are final due to special discounts, promotional gifts and priority shipping.
Goliath Labs will accept returns of merchandise purchased directly from Goliath Labs (online or phone) only when the following conditions are satisfied:
- Apparel: To be considered for reimbursement, apparel must be unworn and unwashed with all original tags and labels attached to the item.
- Accessories: To be considered for reimbursement, accessories must be unworn and unwashed with all original tags and labels attached to the item in the original packaging.
- Dietary Supplements: To be considered for reimbursement, dietary supplements must be unopened and sealed in the original packaging.
- Electronic Media (dvds, cds, mp3, and other downloadable files): Owing to piracy issues, electronic media cannot be returned for reimbursement.
- Printed products (books, calendars, posters, etc.): To be considered for reimbursement, all printed products and all other items must be unopened and in the original packaging.
- Other items: all other items must be unopened and in the original packaging.
All items must be received by goliath within 30 days of purchase. In all cases refunds will be made to the credit card used for the original purchase. There will be a 10% restocking fee on all wholesale/distributor returns. Please allow 2 billing cycles for the refund credit to appear on your statement.
The original packing slip is required for reimbursement. Please note that we do not have the ability to trace your return.
Please refer to your carrier of choice for their tracking services.
Order Cancellation/Non Pick Ups:
Special order and custom products are made-to-order items; therefore, the deposit monies are forfeited. If we have begun work on the product/item, cancellations are not allowed. Cancellation of all other items must be reported immediately. Most products are shipped directly from the manufacturer. If you wish to cancel an order please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org within 48 hours of placing your order to allow the manufacturers an opportunity to cancel the order before it is made/shipped.
All stocked and made to order (orders that are not in stock) that are canceled after 72 hrs. will accrue a 50% cancellation charge plus any administrative or shipping stocking and handling costs that are accrued which can be up to 80% or more. Back ordered products can be cancelled but are subject to cancellation charges special orders that are not picked up after 120 days become propriety of the manufacturer or seller.
How to return an item
- Please put the merchandise to be returned in the box in which it was received.
- Include the original packing slip to ensure accurate processing for the item(s) being returned.
- Write “return” on the top of the packing slip and specify what items are to be returned.