NUTRALOID LABS INC.
LICENSE AGREEMENT, TERMS & CONDITIONS
Liability Disclaimer: By purchasing a Nutraloid Labs Inc. product or service, you assume all risks associated with using the products, services and advice given by Nutraloid Labs Inc. and their consultants. You also agree you are responsible for anything that may occur because of putting this information into action in any way, regardless of your interpretation of the products, services and advice given by Nutraloid Labs Inc. and their consultants. You further agree that Nutraloid Labs Inc. and their consultants cannot be held responsible in any way for the success or failure of you, family members or your business because of the information and advice presented.
In summary, you understand that Nutraloid Labs Inc. and their consultants make absolutely no guarantees regarding their products, services or advice, as a result, of applying this information, as well as the fact that you are solely responsible for the results of any action taken on your part because of this information.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES-LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
You use this website at your own risk. If your use of this site or the products and services therein results in the need for servicing or replacing property, material, equipment or data, Nutraloid Labs Inc. nor its affiliates are responsible for those costs. The information, software, products and services published on these sites may include inaccuracies or typographical errors.
Changes are periodically added to the information herein. Nutraloid Labs Inc. and their consultants may make improvements and/or changes to their websites at any time. All information, products and services are provided “as is” and without warranty of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. Neither Nutraloid Labs Inc. nor their consultants guarantee that their internet safety and cyber security products, services, procedures will prevent the loss of, alteration of, or improper access to, your information and/or safety.
Nutraloid Labs Inc. and their consultants are not responsible for invalid destinations and transmission errors in, corruption of, or the security of your information carried by means of internet carriers.
Nutraloid Labs Inc. and their consultants make their products & services available “as is” and make no warranty that the service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error free. You understand and agree that any material and/or data downloaded or otherwise obtained with the service are done at your own discretion and risk.
Nutraloid Labs Inc. and their consultants disclaim any liability or responsibility arising out of any claim that your access or use of the products & service provided infringes any third party’s intellectual property rights. In no event shall Nutraloid Labs Inc. and their consultants be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages arising out of, or in any way, connected with the use of Nutraloid Labs Inc. sites or with the delay or inability to use their sites, or for any information, products, and services obtained through their sites, or otherwise arising out of the use of their sites, whether based on contract, tort, strict liability or otherwise, even if Nutraloid Labs Inc. and their consultants have been advised of the possibility of damages; or b) any claims against you by any other party. Because some states/jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, the above limitation may not apply to you.
Changes to sites and terms of service Nutraloid Labs Inc. make include modifications, improvements or changes in the information, services, products and other materials on their sites, or terminate their sites, at any time without notice. Any modifications to this agreement shall be effective immediately upon posting of the modified agreement. Accordingly, you agree to review the agreement periodically and your continued access or use of their sites shall be deemed your acceptance of the modified agreement.
Return Policy: Since Nutraloid Labs Inc. is offering non-tangible irrevocable goods and services, we do not issue refunds once the order is accomplished and the product is sent or accessed at any of their websites or third party affiliates. As a customer, you are responsible for understanding this upon purchasing any product or service at our sites. However, Nutraloid Labs Inc. realizes that exceptional circumstance can take place with regard to the character of the products and services we supply. Therefore, Nutraloid Labs Inc. honors requests for the refund on the following reasons:
- Non-Delivery of the Product or Services:Due to some mailing issues of your e-mail provider or your own mail server, you might not receive a delivery e-mail from us. In this case, we recommend contacting us for assistance. Claims for non-delivery must be submitted to Nutraloid Labs Inc. in writing within 7 days from the order placing date. Otherwise, the product and services will be considered received and/or downloaded.
- Major Defects:Although all Nutraloid Labs Inc. products and services have been thoroughly tested and reviewed before release, unexpected errors may occur. We keep the right to rectify the error or defect within 72 hours. If any deficiency is approved and we fail to correct it within 72 hours from the date of the initial complaint letter or any other notification provided by a customer, the refund will be issued to the customer in full without any compensations or reimbursements. At customer’s choice, replacement of the product of the same or around the same value can be offered.
- Product or Services Not as Described: Such issues should be reported to Nutraloid Labs Inc. within 7 days from the date of the purchase. Clear evidence must be provided proving that the purchased product or service is not as it is described on the website. Complaints, which are based merely on the customer’s false expectations or wishes, are not honored. Sample products and services descriptions are available at Goliath Labs. Please note that we do not bear any responsibility and therefore we do not satisfy any refund, return, exchange requests based on incompatibility of our products with some third-party software (plug-ins, add-ons, modules, search engines, scripts, extensions, etc.) other than those, which are specified as compatible in a description available on the preview page of each product.
We do not guarantee that our products are fully compatible with any third-party programs and we do not provide support for third-party applications. Nutraloid Labs Inc. is always eager to assist you and deliver highly professional support in a timely manner. Thank you for purchasing our products or services.
LICENSE AGREEMENT-PRODUCT PURCHASES
Important-Read Carefully: This Nutraloid Labs Inc. License Agreement (“License” or “Agreement”) is a legal agreement between You (either an individual or an entity, who will be referred to in this License as “You” or “Your”) and Nutraloid Labs Inc. for the use of the products, may include associated media and printed materials. By purchasing, ingesting, copying, downloading, accessing or otherwise using Nutraloid Labs Inc. product & services, you agree to be bound by the terms of this Nutraloid Labs Inc. license agreement. If you do not agree to the terms of this agreement you have no rights to the product and should not purchase, install, copy, download, access or use the product. The Product is protected by copyright laws as well as other intellectual property laws.
PRODUCTS ARE LICENSED AND NOT SOLD
- Grant of License:Nutraloid Labs Inc. grants you a non-exclusive, nontransferable license to use the Product subject to all the terms and conditions set forth here within.
- Additional Limitations:You may not reverse engineer, de-compile or disassemble the Product, except and only to the extent that it is expressly permitted by applicable law notwithstanding this limitation. You may not sell, rent, lease, lend or transfer the Product, or host the Product for third parties. The Product is licensed as a single integral product; its component parts may not be separated for use. It is illegal to make unauthorized copies of the Product. Products may not be resold by either You or a third party customer without the prior written permission of Goliath Labs. All rights not expressly granted to you are retained by Nutraloid Labs Inc.
SUPPORT AND MAINTENANCE-TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Support:Nutraloid Labs Inc. will provide email and telephone support to you for current versions of the Product if requested. Nutraloid Labs Inc. will investigate all of your questions and problems promptly. You agree to provide adequate information to Nutraloid Labs Inc. to assist in the investigation and to confirm that any problems have been resolved. Nutraloid Labs Inc. does not provide guaranteed response time but will make good faith effort to answer emails and voice mails within twenty-four (24) hours or less during weekdays, excluding holidays.
- Maintenance:Nutraloid Labs Inc. will supply to you, at no additional charge, any improvements, upgrades, or modifications to the product that Nutraloid Labs Inc. makes generally available. Any such improvements, upgrades or modifications shall become part of the product for all purposes of this agreement. You acknowledge and agree that the Maintenance to be provided by Nutraloid Labs Inc. here under is limited to the most current version of the Product and the immediately preceding version.
- Payment Terms: Unless explicitly set forth in this agreement, all fees and other amounts due under this agreement are non-cancelable and non-refundable. Unless otherwise agreed to by the parties, You shall pay all fees or amounts within full prior to receipt of the product and/or if sent to collections.
- Consent to Use of Data:If Nutraloid Labs Inc. provides any support services to you, you agree that Nutraloid Labs Inc. may collect and use all information you provide as a part of any such support services related to the product. Nutraloid Labs Inc. agrees not to use this information in a form that personally identifies you.
- Intellectual Property Rights:Subject to the license grant hereunder, all right, title and interest in and to the product, the accompanying printed materials and any copies of the product are owned by Nutraloid Labs Inc. and its licensors.
- Limit of Liability and Exclusion of Incidental, Consequential and Certain Other Damages: To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, in no event shall Nutraloid Labs Inc. , its authorized re-sellers or their subsidiaries be liable for any special, incidental, indirect, punitive or consequential damages whatsoever (including, but not limited to, damages for loss of profits or confidential or other information, for business interruption, for personal injury, for loss of privacy, for failure to meet any duty including of good faith or of reasonable care, for negligence, and for any other pecuniary or other loss whatsoever) arising out of or in any way related to the use of or inability to use the product, the provision of or failure to provide support services, or otherwise under or in connection with any provision of this license, even in the event of the fault, tort (including negligence), strict liability, breach of contract or breach of warranty of Nutraloid Labs Inc. , even if Nutraloid Labs Inc. has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
- Limitation of Liability and Remedies: Notwithstanding any damages that you might incur for any reason whatsoever (including, without limitation, all damages referenced above and all direct or general damages), the entire liability of Goliath Labs, its resellers and their subsidiaries under any provision of this license and your exclusive remedy for all of the foregoing shall be limited to the amount actually paid by you for the product. The foregoing limitations, exclusions and disclaimers shall apply to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, even if any remedy fails its essential purpose.
- Compliance with Licenses: If you are a business, company or organization, you agree that upon request from Nutraloid Labs Inc. or its authorized representative, you will within thirty days fully document and certify that use of all Nutraloid Labs Inc. products at the time of the request is in conformity with your valid licenses from Nutraloid Labs Inc.
If you have questions, feel free to call Nutraloid Labs Inc. anytime at (772) 291-7510 in New York or by sending correspondence using this website’s contact page by clicking on this link: Contact Us Nutraloid Labs Inc. associate return all contacts within 24 hours.